Board Member Candidacy Run!

Andy Betts anditosan1000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:37:09 BST 2018

Hello team!

I would like to put my name on the run for the Board position available. I am a contributor to the Visual Design Group and currently help facilitate work toward delivery of visual changes and direction within the team.

I have been a long time Linux fan and contributor. I love how much we have accomplished here. I am currently a Human Resources professional and I am also on my last semester of my Masters in Business Administration. I believe I can be a positive influence for the team and it will be my honor to be part of the board.

I feel this is a good time that a design team representative joins the board. There are unique experiences and points of view that we can bring to the team.

Thank you for your support!

Andy (anditosan)