Hep needed !!! (Open Source Contributions)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 22 07:53:07 BST 2018

On Tuesday, 22 May 2018 03:47:03 CEST Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> It is quite lovely to hear you reach out to us.

Valorie, that's one of the most up-beat and welcoming messages I've seen in a
long time. If only we could "sticky" it on IRC as well. Or possibly copy it to
a "I'm new and I want to help" section somewhere on the community wiki,
because it asks all the questions that we need to ask every time.

[ade]