KDE goals IRC office hour

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Sun Mar 18 10:43:00 GMT 2018

On 16.03.2018 17:35, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Friday, 16 March 2018 16:07:20 CET, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
>> I've now contacted the Janitor folks, so we'll see what can be updated
>> and/or revised, and possibly start using it -- since it *does* sound
>> like a very interesting service.
>
> Please chime in on the GH issue I've created to discuss this:
>      https://github.com/JanitorTechnology/janitor/issues/300
> or if you want to use KDE infrastructure, please create a task on Phab
> and add that to this thread. The current environment is based on
>      https://github.com/rcatolino/kdesrcbuild-docker
> but we should have a few people -- part of the onboarding taskforce? --
> look the janitor stuff over at least once.

Thanks for chasing this, Adrian, you rock! Thanks also to Raphael
Catolino for the original Docker work and for still keeping at it. This
is valuable not only for KDE, but for LibreOffice as well while we
evaluate this thing.

Janitor is supposed to get Windows support mid-2018. This will be good
for attracting more Windows hackers to KDE.

Ilmari