KDE goals IRC office hour

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Mar 16 15:35:35 GMT 2018

On Friday, 16 March 2018 16:07:20 CET, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> I've now contacted the Janitor folks, so we'll see what can be
> updated and/or revised, and possibly start using it -- since it
> *does* sound like a very interesting service.

Please chime in on the GH issue I've created to discuss this:
	https://github.com/JanitorTechnology/janitor/issues/300
or if you want to use KDE infrastructure, please create a task on Phab and
add that to this thread. The current environment is based on
	https://github.com/rcatolino/kdesrcbuild-docker
but we should have a few people -- part of the onboarding taskforce? --
look the janitor stuff over at least once.

[ade]