KDE goals IRC office hour

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Mar 16 10:29:47 GMT 2018

On Friday, 16 March 2018 09:20:26 CET, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> KDE
>
>     Efforts:
>         None
>         WANTED: Maintaining KDE development environment image
>         WANTED: Hosting Janitor containers for KDE
>     Benefits:
>         Development environments for KDE (hosted by IRILL)
>
> It seems the ball was dropped regarding this. Why? Should be a
> perfect fit for the onboarding goal, no?

I think there was also:

Efforts:
    Missing: telling KDE that this thing exists

Maybe that's a bit snarky, but I can't find any previous mention of janitor
on any KDE mailing lists. Is it possible that they set this up and then
forgot to inform anyone? Maybe just the Mozilla tools list? I'm happy *you*
know about it, and now think "this should be updated, and quick". There
doesn't seem to be any way to quickly log in -- seems it's still in the
alpha-invite-only phase.

[ade]