KDE goals IRC office hour

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Fri Mar 16 08:20:26 GMT 2018

On 15.03.2018 19:18, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Hey folks :)
>
> We had a nice office hour to talk about the goals. If you couldn't
> make it to the office hour you can read up on what we talked about in
> the attached log.

It is curious there was talk of Docker, but https://janitor.technology/
was not mentioned. After all, there is already a KDE container there
(built 7 months ago, though). The source for it is here:
https://github.com/rcatolino/kdesrcbuild-docker

They say here:
https://discourse.janitor.technology/t/sharing-efforts-and-benefits-with-all-open-source-projects/

KDE

     Efforts:
         None
         WANTED: Maintaining KDE development environment image
         WANTED: Hosting Janitor containers for KDE
     Benefits:
         Development environments for KDE (hosted by IRILL)

It seems the ball was dropped regarding this. Why? Should be a perfect
fit for the onboarding goal, no?

Ilmari