What could be helpful to get contributor training on?

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 08:52:24 GMT 2018

Hi Boud,

I think the main missing context here is that this email doesn't mean this is the only thing we are considering spending resources on, nor does it indicate priority.

We've collected a lot of ideas from all over the community and are analyzing them and investigating them. In the case of contributor training, this means polling the community for more info. That's not the same as making a decision, it's gathering data to be able to make an informed one.

It's "the next step" on one of many line items and only reflects a work process in motion.

Cheers,
Eike
--
Plasma, apps developer