Opportunity: Promo banners for Kdenlive and Krita

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 19:38:25 GMT 2018

On miƩrcoles, 7 de marzo de 2018 20:08:12 (CET) Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 20:02:19 CET Paul Brown wrote:
> > On miƩrcoles, 7 de marzo de 2018 18:56:55 (CET) Jean-Baptiste Mardelle
>
> wrote:

> > > Excellent! We would also be very happy with such a banner, and have a
> > > great event in preparation for the end of april so it would be perfect
> > > if the delays are not too short!
> >
> > This event?: https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2018/
> >
> > What are your plans for that, Jean Baptiste?
>
> I'm not him, but I will be going there. The LGM isn't much of an event for
> project banners though, at least the last few times I visited. It's small-
> scale. The focus last times was very much on people doing alternative high-
> brow art stuff with free software,

But that is fine, no? A sign of maturity. I understand there should be a place
where devlopers should go and compare notes and learn from each other, but an
event where you showcase the capabilities of the software and can draw in and
end user community must be good.

What is this event like? Talks? Demos? Booths?

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication

www: http://kde.org