Mock-up of revised KDE Store

Scott Harvey bundito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:02:45 GMT 2018

Ok, I did a morning's worth of revisions and adding of new products, based
on today's feedback. As for...

*Adriaan*: I added a small Applications section with a few app icons. I
personally think Konversation looks good on a mug.
*Andy*: With the background white, all the elements floated in space.
Instead, I ran the wallpaper through a softening filter and now the
background is a gentle blend of pastel colors, but the header image is
still nice and crisp. I think it'll be up to the VDG folks to make the
final call. I'm just making suggestions.

There's one item I added under Miscellaneous that isn't politically
correct, but I think it's funny and it's also a fact of KDE life. It's the
Dr. Konqi "sad face" in big block pixels.

I'm going to contact the VDG folks now and send them the link.

-Scott