Let's get rid of UNCONFIRMED/CONFIRMED

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 27 20:11:10 GMT 2018

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 20:29:07 CET Martin Flöser wrote:

> For KWin at least I would not need the destinction. Every bug is looked
> at in less than 24 hours. On the other hand no bug is reproduced till I
> try to fix it. And that can take time, sometimes years, sometimes never.

Then you probably wouldn't use it. But I would prefer to have a state that
tells the reporter that the bug has been looked at, one that is visible in the
bug report instead of in a promise. But I also would use that state in my
queries so I can make that distinction myself, and only do a regular sweep of
bugs that somehow are still in the nobody-looked-at-it-yet state. (Whatever
that is in ALLCAPS.)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org