List for job offers

Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:36:54 GMT 2018

Hey,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> On Monday, 19 February 2018 15:34:27 CET Roman Gilg wrote:
>> If this is not the right list for such offers, is there then another
>> mailing list or some other place in KDE for it? If not, would it be a
>> good idea to create such a place?
>>

> I think it would be a good idea. Also, I don't really see why someone looking
> for a good Qt developer wouldn't make a beeline for our community :-)

Yes, I understand job offers might not be the cup of tea as far as
this list is concerned, but I think it's a great idea to have a
dedicated list that allows job posters to advertise their
requirements.
As an example, I know the Debian community maintains one such list as
well : https://lists.debian.org/debian-jobs/

Harish