New contract opportunity: Software Engineer / C++ / QT / Linux OS / QML / Eindhoven / 12 months

Clayton Bryan Clayton at agreatersource.com
Wed Feb 7 10:31:06 GMT 2018

Hi,

I was recommended by Roman Gilg to send an email to this address as I have the below opportunity available.

My client based in Eindhoven, a leading industrial automation company are looking for experienced Software Engineers. Their location is concentrated heavy on engineering.

You will need to be German speaking (conversational) and have an experienced background using:

- C++
- Linux OS
- QT
- QML

They are happy to pay market rate and this role will last for a minimum of 12 months.

Would this be of interest?

Regards,

Clayton Bryan
Principal IT Consultant - Benelux

Clayton Bryan
Principal Consultant / Technical Engineering
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clayton-bryan-71469312b/

D: +44 (0) 203 865 5839

[cid:83D647C1-44B5-4F09-AEFC-CE3CD04B487E]

Source Technology Ltd
154-158 Shoreditch High Street
London
E1 6HU

Company registration number: 9783489

http://agreatersource.com/

   [cid:8F00AAAC-ED8E-44BF-843B-61FF42C2431B] <https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/gavin-tew/5/780/954>      [cid:868E8AD3-9139-47CA-9BAA-A4AF0A0E22EB] <http://www.apsco.org/>

By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate submitted by Source Technology Ltd, whether introduced in writing, or verbally, you are accepting Source Technology Terms of Business (except where a pre-existing signed agreement is in place). If you do not already have a copy, you can request them from one of our consultants or visit our website to access them. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms then you must not proceed with interviewing or engaging in any way with a candidate submitted by Source Technology Ltd, whether in writing or verbally.