List for job offers

Roman Gilg subdiff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:57:28 GMT 2018

Hi,

I received last week a job offer for a project involving
C++/Linux/Qt/QML via LinkedIn. I told the headhunter to write a mail
to the kde-community list so other people in our community who are
currently looking for such an opportunity could apply.

He said that he sent a mail, but I didn't spot it in the list. Was the
mail maybe rejected by the list admin because such job offers are not
allowed on the kde-community list?

If they are not allowed, do we have another spot for such offers to be
communicated to the KDE community? Would it make sense to have a
separate mailing list to facilitate such agency between community
members and companies?

Cheers
Roman