FOSDEM retrospective

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Mon Feb 5 23:38:31 GMT 2018

On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 00:23:40 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimarts, 6 de febrer de 2018, a les 0:15:21 CET, Lays Rodrigues va
escriure:
> > Hello Adriann, thanks for the report!
> > We could have a calendar of events where KDE will attend, and work with
> > Promo before them to set up material and promo actions.
>
> We already have such a calendar, it's just not filled in (except Akademy)
>
> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mtlqg95e4gnoq8qjv0os91iro0%40
> group.calendar.google.com
>

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Yes. We are also working to get a calendar for Promo-specific stuff, to
schedule announcements, articles, and so on. While the event calendar will
carry the activities of the event itself, the promo calendar will contain
dates for announcements related to the event, etc.

Cheers

Paul

--
Promotion & Communication