Add your tasks to the Idea page for GCI

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 00:26:23 BST 2017

Yes, as I said in a previous mail, since no experienced admin stepped
up to take the lead, we'll not participate in GCi this year. We would
like to have a Season of KDE however.

So admins and mentors, please ensure you are on KDE-Soc-admin (this
includes former GSoC students!) and ping one of us admins if your
subscription request doesn't get accepted.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez