KDE at Qt World Summit (QtWS) 2017 final update: Info pad

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Fri Oct 6 09:37:20 BST 2017

Hi from me as well :)

  If you have something you would like to add to our demoloops (it'll be going
on a 43" screen in our booth), please get it to me by Monday evening time, and
preferably before then so i don't have to rush too much. This can either be a
short (<2 minute, no sound) video, or screenshots. As a guide, please read the
end of the text Eike sent to see the message we're trying to send. Thanks! :)

--
..dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/