Goal: Making KDE software the #1 choice for science and academia

Rubén Gómez Antolí lobo at mucharuina.com
Thu Aug 31 23:21:22 BST 2017

Hi all,

El 30/08/17 a las 01:34, Thomas Pfeiffer escribió:
> Hi everyone,
> here is my proposal for a Big Hairy Audacious Goal:
> Making KDE software the #1 choice for science and academia

And engineering?

I think that some of the applications that you say (Rkward, for example)
are valid for engineering too.

There are other Qt apps that are used in engineering like Freecad or
Librecad, but there aren't KDE apps.

I think that engineering is near science and some of the tools are valid
for both.

Cheers.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.