Goal: Improve Plasma Mobile platform for end-user needs

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 13:38:10 BST 2017

Hello KDE community,

For big-hairy-audacious-goal here is my proposal

"Improve Plasma Mobile platform for end-user needs"

I believe that after doing work on Desktop for almost ~21 years, it
makes sense to explore the new form factor. While we are offering the
privacy and security centric opensource products for the Desktop, we
should also attempt our best in providing same products for Mobile as
well.

I've written proposal in details at the Phabricator board [1]. Feel free
to give feedback or ideas.

Thanks!

[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/T6878

--