Splitting Craft, move the recipes to GitHub

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Aug 29 22:01:03 BST 2017

El dissabte, 26 d’agost de 2017, a les 20:02:27 CEST, Lydia Pintscher va
escriure:
> On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > El dimecres, 23 d’agost de 2017, a les 20:12:54 CEST, Lydia Pintscher va
> >
> > escriure:
> >> If you point me to the text I'd be happy to go over it and see if I
> >> have some suggestions for improvements.
> >
> > https://github.com/tsdgeos/nopullrequests/blob/master/nopr.go#L432
> >
> > Note line 435 is longer than what the github UI shows.
>
> Here is a first go at improving the message:
>
> Thanks for your contribution :smiley:
> This repository is a mirror of a KDE repository. Unfortunately we are
> not able to monitor pull requests created in GitHub at this point, so
> I'm closing this pull request (actually a bot is doing it).
> However we'd love to have your contribution in KDE's software. Please
> see https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Github_Mirror for details
> on how to contribute to this and other KDE projects.`)

I don't like the change, you replaced

"This repository is a mirror of a KDE repository. This means that developers
are not looking at pull requests created in GitHub"

with

"This repository is a mirror of a KDE repository. Unfortunately we are not
able to monitor pull requests created in GitHub at this point"

If you write that, people will ask "why are you not able to monitor pull
requests, just star the repo, bla bla", mine is more correct, it's a mirror
and thus developers are not looking at stuff that happens in the mirror.

Cheers,
  Albert