Splitting Craft, move the recipes to GitHub

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Aug 26 19:02:27 BST 2017

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El dimecres, 23 d’agost de 2017, a les 20:12:54 CEST, Lydia Pintscher va
> escriure:
>> If you point me to the text I'd be happy to go over it and see if I
>> have some suggestions for improvements.
>
> https://github.com/tsdgeos/nopullrequests/blob/master/nopr.go#L432
>
> Note line 435 is longer than what the github UI shows.

Here is a first go at improving the message:

Thanks for your contribution :smiley:
This repository is a mirror of a KDE repository. Unfortunately we are
not able to monitor pull requests created in GitHub at this point, so
I'm closing this pull request (actually a bot is doing it).
However we'd love to have your contribution in KDE's software. Please
see https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Github_Mirror for details
on how to contribute to this and other KDE projects.`)

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org