Code signing certificate for KDE?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:46:10 BST 2017

Hi,

Same problem for digiKam Windows installer.

But this question is not only about Windows, but MacOS PKG also need
to be signed. So the problem is more generic and a global solution
need to be found here for KDE applications packaged for windows and
MacOS.

Note : in the future, to improve security, Microsoft and Apple will
certainly promote application store for desktop application
installation, instead stand alone solutions.

Gilles Caulier