[kde-community] Re: Applications Lifecycle Policy

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Sat Jul 29 01:12:23 BST 2017

I would suggest we get a Phabricator project to track new projects under
review, with a public workboard and everything.

Running automated tasks and checks can be done using a mix of Herald and
Harbormaster. Those can be used to add comments and track status on a Phab
task. I suspect we can configure Herald to do things to a task once the two
months are up so we don't have to manually track time.

Freundliche Grüße
Boudhayan Gupta
KDE e.V. - Community Working Group
+49 151 71032970