Applications Lifecycle Policy

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Jul 6 06:10:01 BST 2017

Il giorno Thu, 06 Jul 2017 07:07:06 +0200
Martin Flöser <mgraesslin at kde.org> ha scritto:

> I understand your point: you don't want that the quality assurance
> ends up on the shoulders of the distros. And I agree.

See my other response (with changed subject) in the thread. The
discussion we had on IRC pointed out that perhaps, instead of less
checks, we would want more automated checks, like you mention further
down in this reply.

(I cut this reply down to move the discussion to the other one, since
this is only tangential to lifecycle policy).

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B