latest draft for mission (and strategy)

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jul 5 12:14:19 BST 2017

On woensdag 5 juli 2017 12:17:10 CEST Kevin Ottens wrote:
> IOW, knowing the organization as a whole decided on some sort of direction
> at least for a while would prompt me into looking beyond my usual comfort
> zone. By doing that with the two examples above we might see a stronger
> influx of contributors in the current focus zone ('cause promo) who are
> more likely to then also look at the other stuff we do ('cause
> cross-pollination).

Reading through your thoughts, I think we should put privacy into that primary
focus position. It's a core value for us, something we all agree on, and
extremely relevant in today's context.

Should we make privacy our main focus for the next 5 years?
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org