[kde-community] Re: Applications Lifecycle Policy

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Jul 4 13:30:31 BST 2017

On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 14:27:07 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 02:24:30PM +0200, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> > Are we focusing on the graph for now, and then we can move to the content
> > of the page, or can we start the general discussion as well?
>
> Go wild :)

I think that we need to expand the step about moving to unmaintained. It's
really rare that someone writes "I'm abandoning this", so we may want to find
some other conditions.
For example, change of underlying Qt and program not ported? We have many
applications like this in "extragear" (still kdelibs4).

--
Luigi