Is kdesvn being maintained?

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sun Jun 18 08:26:45 BST 2017

Am 18.06.2017 um 07:00 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> On Saturday 17 June 2017 17:32:28 Lew Wolfgang wrote:
>> Does anyone know the status of kdesvn?  Is it being maintained?
> The source repository can be found at
>      https://cgit.kde.org/kdesvn.git/
> While there is not a lot of activity, it has gotten a 2.0 branch recently
> (past 6 months or so) and has KF5-support. It does not seem to release with
> KDE Applications -- perhaps it is (still) in playground.
It was moved out of playground with the release of 1.7.
>> If anyone's interested, the problem presents when a file is
>> selected in the browser.  Instead of opening the file with the
>> appropriate handler, a file-not-found error is presented.  The
>> files are there and can be accessed with the command-line
>> svn program, and smartsvn.
> Probably the KDE4 (kdelibs) version is no longer considered supported by
> upstream, but you could take a look at the bug tracker [1] and file an issue
I don't plan to support the KDE4/Qt4 version anymore but patches are
welcome. I also never heard of such an issue.
The 2.0.0 version is shipped with leap 42.3 which works fine with my
usecases. There are some open bugs in the bugtracker but either these
are feature requests or stuff I can't reproduce.

HTH,
Christian