Is kdesvn being maintained?

Lew Wolfgang wolfgang at sweet-haven.com
Sun Jun 18 01:32:28 BST 2017

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know the status of kdesvn?  Is it being maintained?

We've been using it for many years in openSuSE Linux, but with
the transition to openSUSE Leap 42.x certain features stopped
working.  I think it has to do with Leap running KDE5, while the
most recent version of kdesvn seems to be for KDE4.

The best alternative I've found so far is smartsvn, but it's not
open source and doesn't have as nice an interface as kdesvn.

Do I have any hope for me and about 25 of my users?

If anyone's interested, the problem presents when a file is
selected in the browser.  Instead of opening the file with the
appropriate handler, a file-not-found error is presented.  The
files are there and can be accessed with the command-line
svn program, and smartsvn.

Thanks,
Lew