Open Source Survey

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Sat Apr 15 15:17:08 BST 2017

On 2017-04-15, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> There is currently a large survey going on headed by GitHub and the
> Open Source Initiative. The aim is to get a good understanding of the
> current Open Source community. The results will be open and I believe
> it is important for us to be represented in this.

I've answered it, but I do think they miss a couple of important things
in their survey:

In one question, they mention the existance of a CLA if it is good, bad
or neutral for you. Given that a CLA can contain almost *anything*,
that's a quite bad question.

Another thing is that it misses entirely if it is important that the
project itself uses free/opensource tools. But maybe Github is afraid of
the answer there.

/Sune