telepathy-morse moved out of KDE?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Jan 28 04:31:18 GMT 2017

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 4:37 AM, Alexandr Akulich
<akulichalexander at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,

Hi Alexandr,

> Yes, I think that [1] and [2] should be removed. The last one is a
> backend library for Morse and probably will be moved to TelepathyIM at
> some time (atm it is available at [3]).

While it is expected that projects will join and leave the KDE
Community from time to time, we would prefer that departures are on
good terms and made openly, rather than projects silently moving their
development elsewhere.

This is also in the long run the most beneficial way forward for both
KDE and the departing project, as it allows for a proper handoff to be
sorted out. It's unfortunate this wasn't done in this case.

Those repositories have now been destroyed.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin