Kubuntu and other KDE distribution's use of KDE infrastructure

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:41:59 GMT 2017

I think he might be right, only the trademark is still Canonical.
Development is supported primarily by... ... Blue Systems? Rush? The
community? The Tragically Hip? Valorie? Nickelback?

... Either way, I personally look at the lineage and say that's good enough
for me, at least for the first year. If nothing else and we do something
along those lines, I'd pony up €100 myself for the first year.