We'd like your input on improving Akademy

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Thu Dec 15 11:17:09 GMT 2016

My single intention.

If Akademy will be a big event, try to be more intimate KDE event this time.
An isolated cheap area, like N7H would be great, a place that we can just
simple get distracted and got more in our
KDE things instead of dealing of business + marketing + make a good
impression all the time in a big joint event.