We'd like your input on improving Akademy

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 18:16:01 GMT 2016

Hey folks :)

At the last board meeting we've been discussing about Akademy and how
we want it to be next year. We'd love to get your input on this.
Most notably we're looking into knowing what would you like to see
different in Akademy 2017, and hopefully to be able to count on you to
make these changes happen. We'd also like to hear what you'd like to
keep for the next year, so we don't get drowned in the changes and
forget something important.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org