KDE End of Year 2016 Fundraising

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Dec 6 09:13:15 GMT 2016

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 8:54 PM, Heiko Tietze
<tietze.heiko at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> This involves tracking donations as they're made, getting the person's
>> details - assuming they want to be in the draw or publicly
>> acknowledged (not all do), ...
>
> Apparently, all these legal fine prints are out of my sight. What a
> pity that we cannot just move small tips around.

I'll note that those are just our admin requirements for running the
Campaign itself and are unrelated to the Bookkeeping the board has to
do (which is additional).
While I agree it's unfortunate in this instance - our existing systems
for running campaigns are what they are for now.

> Cheers,
> Heiko

Cheers,
Ben