Please move project task tracking to Phabricator

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Nov 2 09:26:28 GMT 2016

Hi all,

As some will be aware we currently have two Kanban board style
solutions deployed - Kanboard at todo.kde.org and Phabricator at
phabricator.kde.org.

In the long term we'd like to consolidate everything on Phabricator.
It would therefore be appreciated if people could cleanup Kanboard,
removing tasks and boards which have already moved over, and porting
over items which haven't already been moved over.

If you need a Project created to organise your tasks, please file a
sysadmin ticket.

Once the majority of projects have been cleaned up and migrated over
we'll look at scheduling a shutdown date for todo.kde.org.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin