Call for attendees - LaKademy 2017 - Last days!

Camila Azevedo camilaraw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:56:09 GMT 2016

Hi!

We are at the beginning of november and the deadline to express interest in
participating in the Lakademy 2017 is comming!

We must remember that the sprint is a fundamental meeting for the KDE
community in Latin America because it is when veteran contibutors,
newcomers and people interested in start contributing will gather to build
bonds, strengthen relationships and work collaboratively in KDE projects.
It's also a chance to present our projects, share ideas and interests in a
friendly environment.

So just to remember: The Lakademy 2017 will be in Belo Horizonte (Brazil),
in the days of April 28 to May 01 2017.

It's important to us to know who will come and who will need accommodation
and help in the costs of tickets so we can estimate the event budget. KDE
E.v can help pay for your accommodation and tickets, but this will depend
on the value and how much you are active in the community.

The form for the registrations will be available until next Friday, 04, for
you to fill in your data as soon as possible:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFU4STn9Hg_Nv9I-WX1_eUpb9hb3ziks7PTxJ_kMeJA/edit#gid=0

Check out the link below an see what happend on last year's event and be
inspired to join the Lakademy 2017!

https://dot.kde.org/2016/06/14/lakademy-2016-%E2%80%92-strewing-floss-culture

Cheers!

Camila Moura