Vienna KDE 20y Birthday Party - 14/10/16

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Mon Oct 10 15:54:22 BST 2016

Hello fellow Austrian KDE people (and those who live nearby),

this Friday is KDEs 20th Birthday and I organized a get-together in
Vienna. According to the Wikipage [0], this is the 3rd biggest party
after Barcelona & Karlsruhe,very impressive ;)

And it's already this friday, so here is all the information:

When: Friday 14th of October, starting around 6:30 pm
Where: Lichtenthalerbräu, Liechtensteinstraße 108, 1090 Vienna (where
the 2 previous Vienna meetings were)

How to get there: U4/U6 Spittelau, Tramway D or 33 Augasse or see the
Map at http://www.lichtenthalerbraeu.at/kontakt/

Table reserved for KDE, in case of questions feel free to contact me via
Mail or Phone (+436506025719).

Hope to see many of you there,
Stefan

[0] https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Parties/KDE_20_Anniversary