list of FLA signees published - need scripting help for next step

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Sep 7 08:00:36 BST 2016

Hi everyone,

(If you don't know what the FLA is follow the link below for explanation.)

Thanks to Ingo we now have a list of contributors who signed the FLA
with KDE e.V. and who agreed to have their name published. You can
find it on the FLA page at https://ev.kde.org/rules/fla.php. A few are
still missing who signed it over the last days. We will add them soon.
As a next step we need to figure out which part of our codebase is
actually well-covered and which is not. Is there anyone who can hack
up a script to give us a list of contributors who would significantly
increase our coverage of important repositories by signing the FLA?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org