[kde-community] KDE Sysadmin and GPG Encryption

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Wed Jul 27 11:01:33 BST 2016

On 27.07.2016 00:17, Jeff Mitchell wrote:

> I would avoid reading much, if anything at all, into what Boudhayan wrote,
> both from the perspective of the sysadmin team and even Boudhayan himself.
>
> --Jeff

I don't see any "reading into" in any of the replies so far. People have just
reacted to things that Boudhayan wrote very explicitly in his email.

Pretty bad things could be "read into" that email easily, if one wanted to. I'm
glad nobody did that, we've had enough drama on this list in recent months.
I don't see why we should avoid reacting to what was explicitly said, though,
and that's what people did.