[kde-community] possible foss alternative to telegram/slack

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Jul 26 10:33:36 BST 2016

Hi,

On 18 July 2016 at 16:58, Filipe Saraiva <filipe at kde.org> wrote:
> If there is some interest in this test, please let me know and I can
> foward the reply for them.

at WikiToLearn we set up a test instance on one of our staging servers.
You can login with phabricator details on https://chat.wikitolearn.org ;
It is a testing instance, so you're free to try all the features, but
please try not to spam it too much; we're trying to use it in our
everyday communication (to evaluate it) and would like to keep the
database when (and if) we will move it to production!

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום