[kde-community] Final review for the KDE Mission survey

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jun 13 10:36:55 BST 2016

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 02:49:58 PM Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

> In order to get the survey out the door soon, I'd prefer to just get a final
> review now, unless there are still issues which you find so crucial that
> they absolutely have to be further discussed.

It's a bit of a wall-of-text on page 2, " How useful is it or would it be for
KDE's products to...".  I suppose anyone who gets through that can handle the
long lists on other pages.

The ordering of items in "How important are these platforms as targets for KDE
applications from your perspective?" is a bit strange. The "other" ones should
probably end up at the bottom; I had "other free", "windows", "other
proprietary" as the first three items, which is confusing when later in the
list there are various Free and proprietary OSsen.

[ade]