[kde-community] Final review for the KDE Mission survey

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Sun Jun 12 13:49:58 BST 2016

Hi everyone,
thank you again for the feedback on the KDE Mission survey!
I have tried to implement the feedback to the best of my abilities.
You can find the updated survey (still) here:

http://survey.kde.org/index.php/858172/lang-en

In order to get the survey out the door soon, I'd prefer to just get a final
review now, unless there are still issues which you find so crucial that they
absolutely have to be further discussed.

So please have another look over it and point out things like typos, difficult
to understand or ambiguous wording, problems in the survey logic etc until
Tuesday, June 14th, 23:59:59
Then, unless there are still any big issues left, I'll start the survey
Wednesday morning.

Thank you,
Thomas