[kde-community] Randa Meetings 2016 fundraising - status and help needed

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Fri Jun 3 13:24:45 BST 2016

Hi there,

We'll run the Randa Meetings 2016 fundraising campaign from 10th June
to 8th July (starts next Friday). In spite of not having something
super-awesome to show up, the basic material (motto/short description
[1] and story [2]) is already in place. I'm currently finishing the
website configuration.

Last year's twitter series (7 reasons to donate) has proven to be
quite useful, so we'll to it again this year. My suggestion is doing
that around N "did you know?" facts regarding KDE on other platforms,
along with a claim to donate. I've started a etherpad for that [3] .

For each twit, we need:
* a headline
* a short description
* a picture

Any help in filling out this information is quite welcome. Further
information may be found at the campaign's main etherpad [4]

[1] https://notes.kde.org/p/ev-private-fundaiser-randa2016
[2] https://notes.kde.org/p/KDE-ev-Fundraiser-Randa2016-CampaignStory
[3] https://notes.kde.org/p/randa2016-fundraising-thingsyoudidntknow
[4] https://notes.kde.org/p/Fundraising-2016-Coordination