[kde-community] WikiToLearn getting in touch Mozilla's network of ambassadors

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat May 21 22:41:42 BST 2016

Hi all,

I have recently met Daniele Scasciafratte, a Mozilla representative, at a
conference in Albania.

He's a long time KDE fan, and when he learned about WikiToLearn he thought it
was a fantastic idea to promote through the Firefox Students Ambassadors
program. Here's one thread he opened to start the discussion within Mozilla:
http://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/wikitolearn-and-web-literacy/8823

While I don't think it is a real problem for any player, the WikiToLearn
community wanted me to notify the rest of the KDE community before any
misunderstanding can happen, so here is this mail. There is no decision or
plan taken from any side, and of course WikiToLearn wants (and will) stay a
KDE project, but there is a lot of margin too cooperate and we're all
interested in pursuing this route.

Please mail the wikitolearn-promo at kde.org or me personally if you have any
question!

Bye,