[kde-community] KDE's 20th birthday

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun May 8 13:05:37 BST 2016

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 6:23 PM R.Harish Navnit <harishnavnit at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I really like the idea of a KDE1 theme for plasma. Looking forward to that
> ! :-)
>
> In addition, I have a rather wild idea. What do you think about making a
> short video(s) depicting a typical day in a KDE
> developer/contributor/sysadmin's life ? Or a short documentary(need not be
> so intense or professional FWIW) on people behind KDE. I know there is
> behindkde.org , and we could just add a few more interviews there, if
> nothing else.
> But I feel doing interviews(not your regular hangout sessions and stuff, a
> bit more like a documentary, sort of) would be really interesting and would
> definitely be an attention grabber.
>
> Considering the occasion, I feel attempting something like this is worth a
> shot. Of course, we'll need volunteers for this. If you like the idea, feel
> it's relevant, let me know. As of now, I'm most likely the only volunteer.
> Anyone willing to join in ?

Hey :)

I really like this idea. Let's make it happen! Are you able to handle the
coordination on the promo mailing list?

Everyone else: If you have not added your idea to
https://community.kde.org/20th_birthday yet please go ahead and do it. I'd
like to discuss this at the board meeting next weekend.

Cheers
Lydia