[kde-community] KDE Mission - let's do this!

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 21:41:19 BST 2016

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 07:44:03 Martin Graesslin wrote:

> And yes from the wider community we don't get the support for such things in
> Plasma. Rather the opposite. We get pushback for anything leaving the
> traditional desktop. Constantly. Just like your mail here.

Sorry, I don't see any "pushback" in my mail. I wrote "I'd love to see it".
And that "unfortunately it's not happening". That's my observation, and I'd
much prefer to have a different impression.
What can we do to improve the situation ? Or are we happy with it ?
Do you have ideas why there is so little use of plasma by others ? Is that
actually a goal ?
Where do you see the target "market" for Plasma Mobile ?

Alex