[kde-community] KDE store sprint

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 6 15:59:54 BST 2016

On Wed, 6 Apr 2016, Marco Martin wrote:

> krita and subcategories, excluding 1.x
> http://kde-files.org/index.php?xcontentmode=613x616x621x623x624x625x626x627x628x629
> <- are all subcategories still valid?

Hm, for Krita... I see that the most recent stuff is from 2011? I
disabled GHNS in krita several years ago because it was impossible for
the community to properly curate the content and at one point, everything
seemed to have broken. Another problem is that the categories were too
fine-grained.

In any case, right now, everything is dead.

I'd totally love to get it back, especially if it can turn into a real
marketplace, where people can ask money for their resources. I would
limit the categories to templates, resource bundles, color profiles and
shared artwork, this time.

Boudewijn