[kde-community] Wikis uneditable

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Tue Feb 16 16:14:33 GMT 2016

Am Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016, 16:54:22 CET schrieb Riccardo Iaconelli:
> On 16 February 2016 at 15:01, Ingo Malchow <imalchow at kde.org> wrote:
> > Most of the needed parts are already done. What is still missing is the
> > login,
> > which should be based on Oauth2 over phabricator. If you have any
> > knowledge
> > about this, or some code flying around, feel free to send it over to me ;)
>
> This, however, doesn't solve the problem of future updates, and possibly
> duplicates common solutions to problems such as spam handling. Are you sure
> we cannot do something together?
>
> Our infrastructure fully implements a DevOps strategy, so it's one line to
> get your wiki family up an running....
> http://meta.wikitolearn.org/Guide_for_the_development_of_WikiToLearn

This is of course debatable and probably a perfect timing to discuss it :) I
am not yet sure what you mean with infrastructure (means, does that involve a
domain change, what about the current data etc), but i would be interested to
hear more about it. Feel free to also find me on IRC.
Whatever improves the workflow should be welcome.

> For what concerns Oauth2, there is a developer working on account
> federation, but afaik we're waiting for some administrative procedure to
> complete.

This is the most important part, as the current implementation introduces too
many issues. And atm the only showstopper. Please keep me in the loop!

Cheerio,

--
Ingo Malchow