[kde-community] GSoC Application Deadline is Feb. 19! Get your ideas in ASAP

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:20:34 GMT 2016

We like to make the application at least one day early, and our ideas
page is part of what supports our application. Please make our
position strong, and set yourself up to get a great student to mentor
this summer!

For now, Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k1ESLkh6-0Hz4rGR02yEasjjx0_Kz12Y_6SZR3AWMVU/edit?usp=sharing

We'll transfer those to the wiki page at
https://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2016/Ideas before the
applications close. The wiki page can have ideas added and modified
right up until student application deadline, but we need it full of
ideas now, in order that our application be accepted.

Please, NOW.

And sub to KDE-Soc-Mentor list if you are going to mentor.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez