[kde-community] finding a clear vision for KDE - an alternative draft for discussion

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Feb 3 22:18:26 GMT 2016

On Wednesday 03 February 2016 22:05:20 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Let's make KDE rule the world of free GUI software !

I'll be a little flippant and say that this is a second vision, different from
the first one presented in your mail.

But on-topic: Just a quick question: the paragraphs between ----- lines is the
vision-statement from this vision-group? The text on the wiki-page
https://community.kde.org/KDE/VisionDraftA  is slightly longer, with an
introduction as well.

I'm asking this because I want to know what I should put into my vision-ometer
(a contraption that measures the visionariness) and what (same) text I should
compare to any other vision-statement that is proposed.

[ade]