[kde-community] RFC: Distribution outreach program

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Wed Feb 3 13:46:16 GMT 2016

Il Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:40:58 +0100, Martin Graesslin ha scritto:

> to use a specific technology. It's totally fine if we go ahead and say
> our technology stack includes systemd, networkmanager and apparmor. If
> your distro cannot do that it's not providing the best expected
> experience. In reality we don't have the manpower to test multiple

I'm answering you but this is a point more general, which I overlooked
before: don't forget that distributions ship other software!

And said software has to work and coexist with KDE software. So as a
distribution, often we have to take compromises to ensure everything works
as intended.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter